at Alma Vale Centre
Acupuncture treatments available
40min Video Consultations
Call Now for Free Consultation 0117 3771186
Acupuncture Video Consultation
E-Clinic Appointments - Acupuncture at Alma Vale Centre
Health & Wellbeing Consultation & Coaching
For more complex health needs, please book a 30 – 40 mini-consultation & coaching session.
- Continuity of support with your acupuncturist
- Strengthen your immunity
- Alleviate symptoms
- Acupressure tuition or moxibustion therapy
Fertility Consultation & Coaching for Women and Men
We are here to support your journey to conception and a healthy pregnancy.
- Benefit from expert support from your Acupuncturist
- Knowledge and expertise in treating and enhancing fertility.
- BBT analysis and recommended advice
- Dietary and lifestyle advice (for women and men to improve egg and sperm quality)
Online tuition for acupressure, abdominal massage and/or moxibustion treatment on acupuncture points and channels (such as the conception vessel) to:-
- Balance your menstrual cycle
- Ease your period pain
- Improve regular ovulation
- Warm and strengthen your womb
- Support implantation
- Invigorate sperm and improve movement and quality
Pregnancy Consultation & Coaching
- Alleviate nausea and heartburn
- Ease constipation naturally
- Allay anxiety
- Improve anaemia and alleviate breathlessness
Pre-Birth Consultations from 36 weeks
- Moxabustion tuition
- 60% successful
- Best done at 34 weeks
- How you and your birth partner can help them turn.
Pre-Birth Acupressure Tuition – for you and your birth partner.
From 36 weeks
You will learn specific acupuncture points to:
- Calm your anxiety and reduce your stress
Prepare for your on-time smooth labour, by
- Softening and dilating your cervix
- Relaxing your tendons, preparing your body for labour
- Provide pain relief during your labour
- Move your energy downwards, supporting your baby’s journey down your birth canal
Chinese herbal medicine is an excellent way of dealing with the fallout from this pan-endemic and subsequent lockdown.
*We offer Immunoguard Plus to help keep you well.
This herbal formula packed with 5 star herbs to support your immune system and keep you well.
Currently we are using herbal medicine to treat
- Anxiety, stress and frustration
- Menopausal symptoms
- Miscarriage prevention
- Pregnancy support
We also offer:
- Update of your current prescription
- Treat any new symptoms arising.
- Herbal treatment for new clients
We will create you a formula based on your personal symptoms.
Our herbal pharmacies are working beyond capacity, so your herbs may arrive later than usual
Book your E-Clinic Appointment
Supporting Your Health and Wellbeing
Trusted treatments, considered care
At Acupuncture @ Alma Vale, we treat people, not problems.
Our individually tailored, professional treatments cover a wide range of concerns, with a special interest in male and female infertility and women’s health. All of our treatments are developed to ensure you get the most from your care.
All four acupuncture practitioners are members of the British Acupuncture Council and with a vast wealth of experience. Jill Glover and Helen Fielding, in particular, have been practicing, teaching, coaching and sharing their expertise with patients for more than 30 years.
We work in tandem, delivering bespoke, effective and carefully considered treatments by pooling our knowledge and skills. This peer-support approach puts our clients’ wellbeing right at the heart of our practice and allows us to deliver professional acupuncture therapies to the very highest standards in a calm and relaxing atmosphere.
Confidence in the complementary
Originating in China, the principles of acupuncture date back more than 2,000 years, but its uses are no less relevant today. Acupuncture remains a vital complementary therapy and is flourishing, with an ever-growing body of research testifying to its benefits. It promotes a holistic, thought-through approach, which treats both body and mind, bringing balance and relief from a wide range of symptoms.
Click here to find out more and book a consultation.